RoadTrip offers you and your family a fabulous chance to win your Epic dream road trip with Toyota Motors South Africa and the new Toyota Fortuner Epic!
All you need to do to be eligible for this Epic road trip is:
• Like the RoadTrip South Africa Facebook page
• Subscribe (FOR FREE) to RoadTrip at freemagazines.co.za/RoadTrip/ or on our website www.roadtripmagsa.co.za (click on subscribe and follow the prompts)
• Answer the question: On which Fortuner model is the Epic based?
• Tell us in no more than 500 words about your Epic dream road trip within the borders of South Africa, on our online entry form. The description of your road trip (maximum duration seven days) should include the following:
• Starting either from Johannesburg or Cape Town, your daily route schedule – remember to allow for enough time for road stops, to visit places of interest and/or for preferred excursions.
• The schedule must include route numbers (i.e. N1, N2, R62) and road descriptions (tar, dirt, gravel – 4×4 routes only up to difficulty grade 3 allowed).
• Places of interest you would like to visit.
• Activities/excursions you would like to participate in (only family orientated activities/excursions allowed).
• Preferred places of accommodation (hotels, guesthouses, lodges – sorry, no camping allowed).
• Remember, everywhere you want to go and all the things you would like to do must fit within a seven-day time frame …
• Also remember, while the Fortuner Epic may be a seven-seater vehicle, passenger and luggage space are not unlimited … so plan accordingly.
Your personal details must include: Name, Surname, Identity number, South African driver’s licence number, name and number of medical scheme, full residential address, postal address, telephone numbers (work, residence, and mobile), email address.
Terms and conditions:
• Closing date for the competition is Friday, 25 September 2020 at 12h00. No late entries will be accepted.
• The winner will be notified by 30 September 2020 and will also be announced in the October/November edition of RoadTrip, as well as on our website, Facebook page, and other online platforms.
• The competition is only open to South African citizens and/or passport holders.
• To enter, you must have a valid driver’s licence and at least five years’ driving experience (4×4 experience will be a bonus).
• No employees of TCB Media, Toyota South Africa Motors, or their advertising and public relations agencies may enter.
• The vehicle carries comprehensive insurance by Toyota South Africa Motors, but any injuries or loss outside the scope of this vehicle insurance will be for the account of the vehicle occupants. Indemnity documents to this effect will need to be signed before departure.
• The winners must be willing to be the subjects of an article for RoadTrip and must give consent for their images to be used for such purposes.
• The judges’ decision on the winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into at any time.